Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Bad Day :(

Today a guy threw gum onto my hair on the bus :(
Yes, I still ride the school bus. I have my license, but my parents refuse to buy me a car. They say "Mom bought her first car when she was in college, so that's what you have to do. It will teach you good money skills." Ironically, my dad had a car and my mom basically had a car (a cool convertible) while they were both in high school.
Anyways, back to the story. There I was, minding my own business, when I felt a tap on the back of my head. I turned around and saw nothing. Then I felt my head. AND THERE WAS GUM IN IT!!! Yes, it was 5 Gum Spearmint...I could tell. Luckily, I got it all out of my hair. And then I turned around and glared at the guy who threw it. And (I never do this but this was a special occasion) called him an asshole. He deserved it. Jerk. And he laughed the whole rest of the ride. Urgh!

I kinda want to get him back tomorrow, but that's not the kind of person I am. And I don't have any ideas.

And the day was going well until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment